Thornbridge Brewery are widely regarded as pioneers of the craft beer movement in the UK.
We operate out of Bakewell in Derbyshire and supply beer to all leading multiple retailers, pub companies, wholesalers and direct to consumer.
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Sales Assistant to join our ever growing team.
Some of the job requirements listed below:
- Process orders from customers via internal software (Thornbridge Trade Portal, CRM and Sage 300).
- Contact existing customers weekly to run through availability, obtain sales orders and offer support where necessary.
- Recognise further sales opportunities from conversations with customers.
- Follow up any potential sales leads.
- Continually monitor stock levels and stock allocations.
- Work with the wider sales team to achieve a shared sales target.
- Support general sales team.
We would be looking for the successful candidate to start ASAP to ensure a smooth handover.
In return we offer a competitive salary, 28 days holiday, 50% discount on Food and Drink in our Taproom and a monthly beer allowance.
The role is currently office based Monday – Wednesday and Home Based on Thursday and Friday. However, for the right candidate we would be willing to consider some flexibility on this.
Application deadline: Friday 10th November
Please send your CV and covering letter to Luke.Sanderson@thornbridge.co.uk