Senior Finance Assistant
Company: Thornbridge Brewery
Location: Riverside Brewery Bakewell and some flexibility for home working
Job Title: Senior Finance Assistant
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Hours: 40hrs (Full time – Monday to Friday 9-5, includes 30 mins paid lunch break)
Salary: Dependent on experience
We have a vacancy for a Senior Finance Assistant to join the existing team. The successful candidate will have involvement with, amongst other tasks:
- Assisting in the production of the monthly management accounts
- Assisting with the accounting for stock
- Assisting with VAT/PAYE/Payroll and other statutory returns
- Sales & Purchase Ledger processing
- Cash management and payment of suppliers.
- Reconciliation of ledger control accounts.
- Cash Book processing
- Data Analysis and production of bespoke reports and schedules for the Finance Manager
- Assisting with the annual statutory audit.
Working in a small team and reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will have experience of working within a Finance team at this level and whilst experience of working in a manufacturing business is not essential it would be beneficial.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with good communication skills and a “can do” attitude who likes to work as part of a team, but shows initiative and takes ownership for their work, with a strong attention to detail.
If you are keen to join the team then please send your CV to: Kathryn.Cruz@thornbridge.co.uk
The deadline for applications is Monday 18th September 2023.