Webshop and Packaging Assistant
To ensure effective online order fulfilment, inter-warehouse movements and stock control for adhering to the overall requirements of both the online Webshop and for repackaging projects. The position will report into the Webshop and Packaging Coordinator.
Fulfilling online customer orders in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Managing the entire process from receiving orders, formatting customer data in line with courier specifications, printing labels, accurately picking products, palletising orders for collection.
- Overseeing the receiving of ‘stock in’ to include all beer, merchandise and packaging.
- Maintaining satisfactory stock levels in K3 unit and co-ordinating with Logistics to ensure smooth transfer of stock replenishment from main warehouse.
- Filling in for the Webshop and Packaging Co-ordinator when on annual leave to include responding to customer emails and enquiries about the status of their order, liaising with couriers regarding failed customer orders and invoice reconciliation on our internal systems.
- Conducting regular stock audits.
- Ensure warehouse is kept orderly and tidy at all times.
- Timely and reliable
- Able to multitask
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable working with deadlines
- Excellent organisation skills
- Basic knowledge of computer software – Word, Excel etc.
- Fork Lift License would be desirable, but not essential, as Full Training will be provided.
If you are keen to join the team then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is Friday 15th September 2023.