WE’RE HIRING…SALES ADMINISTRATOR
Thornbridge Brewery are widely regarded as pioneers of the craft beer movement in the UK. We operate out of Bakewell in Derbyshire and supply beer to all leading multiple retailers, pub companies, wholesalers and direct to consumer. We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Sales Administrator to join our ever growing team.
Some of the job requirements listed below:
• Process orders from customers via a number of different external ordering platforms (Tesco Connect, Morrisons Supplier Portal etc) and internal software (CRM and Sage 300).
• Liaise with Supply planners from customers (phone and email) to inform them of any stock shortages, transport delays etc.
• Allocate stock to each customer and reconcile.
• Raise credits where necessary.
• Work closely with Sales and Production to understand short-mid term stock availability.
• Work closely with Finance to understand payment terms, accounts at risk etc.
• Continually monitor supplier forecasts and flag anything abnormal which may affect production.
• Support general sales team with Bar Code creation, New Line Form population, Answering inbound phone calls and emails etc.
We would be looking for the successful candidate to start ASAP to ensure a smooth handover. In return we offer a competitive salary, 28 days holiday, 50% discount on Food and Drink in our Taproom and a monthly beer allowance. The role is currently office based Monday – Wednesday and Home Based on Thursday and Friday. However, for the right candidate we would be willing to consider some flexibility on this.
Application deadline: Monday 1st August
Please send your CV and covering letter to Dom.Metcalfe@thornbridge.co.uk