Thornbridge Taproom is searching for a General Manager to jointly lead its flagship taproom in
We are seeking a second General Manager with the proven ability to build strong relationships with both the local community and with a transient tourist customer base. The candidate will require experience of leading a dedicated and successful team, whilst also driving sales and profitability.
Duties will include:
• Responsibility for all aspects of the operation of the Taproom to Thornbridge standards including caring for and serving up the perfect pint.
• Managing costs in-line with budget and having full P&L accountability and responsibility for stock control.
• Training & development of the existing team and recruitment where necessary to ensure we offer excellent service and increase return custom.
• Effective marketing and promotion of the Taproom, which will include organising in-house events and ensuring the delivery of engaging social media on a daily basis.
• Reporting directly to the Operations Director of the Taproom.
We are looking for a General Manager who:
• Is passionate about quality beer, their customers’ experience and the development of their team.
• Possesses a keen knowledge of their product, customer and market.
• Has a strong front-of-house presence, matched with excellent operational organisation and controls.
• Has proven themselves as a General Manager in a brewery tap or pub and wants the chance to be part of an ever expanding, multi-award winning brewery.
• Has experience of managing a business with both food and drink profiles.
• Has experience and knowledge of financials, P&L and stock control.
• Has proven experience of driving sales and the profitability of a business.
• Has the ability to lead a diverse team of people to deliver amazing experiences for our wonderful customers!
If this sounds like you, please email your CV, salary expectations and a covering letter, explaining how you meet the above criteria to: email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is midnight Sunday 6th March.