Delivery/Dray driver x 2
Job Title: Delivery/Dray Driver
Reporting to: Logistics Manager
Hours: 45hrs (Full time – Monday to Friday)
Salary: Dependent on experience
Logistics are looking to fill two vacancies for a full-time Delivery/Dray driver to join the team. The successful candidates will have involvement with, amongst other tasks:
- Delivery/Collection of goods including cask, keg and cases
- Representing the company to our customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Being responsible for stock between locations
- Completing required paperwork to the highest standard
- Being able to communicate errors and issues to the Logistics Manager
- Unloading and loading of vehicles
- Maintaining a clean and tidy vehicle and yard
- Picking orders for a variety of customers
- Helping to promote good H&S behaviour on site
Working in a team or on your own and reporting to the Logistics’ Manager and Supervisors, the successful candidate will preferably, but not essentially, have experience in multi-drop delivery environment. A 7.5tonne Licence is beneficial but not essential as the right person will have the time and training invested in them, including FLT (Fork Lift Truck) training.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with good communication skills and a “can do” attitude, who likes to work as part of a team, but shows initiative and takes ownership for their work, with a strong attention to detail.
If you are keen to join the team then please send your CV to: James.Walker@thornbridge.co.uk
Closing date for applications will be Friday 02nd June 23.