Field Sales Manager - North Midlands
Field Sales Manager - North Midlands (focus on Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Staffordshire)
We are looking for a Field Sales Manager to continue our excellent growth in the region.
If you have experience of selling great beer in the North Midlands then we are interested in speaking to you.
- Thornbridge Brewery was established in 2005 and is widely regarded as being one of the pioneers in the modern beer movement.
- Based in the beautiful Peak District, we brew a wide range of beer styles and package them in bottle, can, keg and cask – all on site.
- The brewery has shown double digit growth year on year in a declining market and this growth is only set to increase.
- We are ambitious, innovative and passionate about what we do and we would expect you to be the same.
- Maintaining and developing existing relationships to ensure that the Thornbridge brand receives maximum exposure on bars and in fridges.
- To actively seek out new business opportunities with forward thinking, progressive operators who value Thornbridge as a partner.
- Take full responsibility for financial investment vs financial reward when negotiating with potential customers.
- Work efficiently in terms of personal time management and accurate reporting to the Sales Manager.
Ideally located in North Midlands and have a full clean UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
We are offering a competitive package to attract the best candidates.
Application deadline: Friday 10th November
Please send your CV and covering letter to Luke.Sanderson@thornbridge.co.uk